Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back on the Air

I'll discuss the first Ordinariate, Our Lady of Walsingham, under the guidance and protection of Blessed John Henry Newman with Al Kresta on Kresta in the Afternoon in the context of Reformation History on Monday, February 28 from 4:35 to 4:55 p.m. Eastern/3:35 to 3:55 p.m. Central. You can listen live here and view the show's blog here.

I talked to Al Kresta last July to discuss my book in general--we barely made it past Henry VIII! The interview is the last half/third of this podcast. I hope to focus on later centuries Monday as we look at the historic events in September last year and January this year.

Then early Tuesday morning, March 1, I'll be on the Son Rise Morning Show, talking about the great 19th Century Gothic architect and Catholic convert, Augustus Welby Pugin, at 7:45 a.m. Eastern/6:45 a.m. Central. Sacred Heart Radio provides a Listen Live! link here.

FYI: Casting Nets has posted the podcast of my discussion on their radio show here.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the Casting Nets interview and loved it! Looking forward to the Kresta interview and discussion.

    ReplyDelete