Sunday, September 18, 2011

Catholic Writers Guild: Blogging Historical Fiction


My friend Elena Maria Vidal posted these great recommendations on blogging at the Catholic Writers Guild Blog: Catholic Writers Guild: Blogging Historical Fiction:

My historical fiction blog is called Tea at Trianon. I post daily on matters of faith, culture and history, with an emphasis on the French Revolution. The blog has about 65,000 hits a month, with roughly 20,000 unique visitors a month. It has led me to meet fascinating people from around the world, authors and scholars, many of whom contribute to the blog with their own writings and commentary. . . .

She gives ten (10) great tips for blogging. Elena Maria Vidal is the author of the historical novels Trianon, Madame Royale, and The Night's Dark Shade, which I blurbed and reviewed. Please visit Elena at her Tea at Trianon blog. She often kindly links to my posts and we share many of the same historical interests.

2 comments: