Thursday, September 2, 2010

Some Updates on Promotional Activity

I've confirmed with the producer of EWTN Bookmark that the episode I taped with Doug Keck will air Saturday and Sunday, September 18 and 19--first on the radio broadcast Saturday afternoon and then on the telecast Sunday morning.

This weekend I am looking forward to attending the Anglican Use Mass at the Church of St. Therese of the Little Flower in Kansas City, Missouri. After Mass, I will hold a book signing and look forward to meeting the pastor and his parishioners.

The weekend after Newman's Beatification, I'll be a guest on Barbara McGuigan's Saturday radio call-in show, "The Good Fight" talking about Blessed John Henry Newman and the English Reformation.

My website is updated with these events with links and more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment