Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Memories of Paris with Mark







You may have noticed that I did not post much during December last year and not much so far this year. My husband Mark's health was failing during these past several weeks and he collapsed and died on Wednesday, January 16. His Rosary, Funeral Mass, and burial are all today. I've just posted some fun pictures of our wining and dining in Paris during our visits there--plus one of us in front of Mark's favorite place to have a croques-monsieur--I think he had one there every time we went to Paris (10 times). Last week, at my request, Mark had just cropped out a gentleman to his left who was leaving the restaurant! We'll always have Paris!


Please pray for the repose of his soul and for me and his family and friends. He is a wonderful man!

2 comments:

  1. It is a wrenching loss to remain behind when a husband goes to Heaven. He is still there, still a presence even in his absence. At least, this is my experience. I will pray for you and I hope you will pray for me. God is good. Always.

    ReplyDelete