Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Looking Forward To Friday

I'll be on the Son Rise Morning Show at 7:45 a.m. Eastern/6:45 a.m. Central to talk about the parallels between the English Reformation and its martyrs (celebrated that day in the dioceses of England and Wales with the Feast of the Martyrs!) and the Mexican persecution of Catholics and its martyrs! Blessed Miguel Pro is the 20th century St. Edmund Campion. And just like the persecution of Catholics in 16th century England is/was (I'm trying!) an unknown story, this episode of American history is unknown.

Matt Swaim has come back from the press junket for the new movie, For Greater Glory, and the basis of my discussion with Brian Patrick will be this article I wrote for Catholic Exchange, "The Mexican Government Versus the Catholic Church". You can listen live here and I will post the podcast when available!

Vivo Christo Rey!

No comments:

Post a Comment